Monday 28 May 2012

If I Could Go Back In Time!


I had just gotten over the fact that school life is over and booooom came the surprise, Hellooo College is over too???? Nooo, this is so not happening….

I wonder how long would this truth finally take to sink in….

Just 4 days to go and I'll officially be working…. Wish I could say this with as much excitement and enthusiasm as people generally say when they are going out for a trip or when their exams are about to get over… God, the thought of being responsible makes my stomach rumble…. How I love setting demands rather than fulfilling them! :p

But as of right now,  my thoughts which are filled with truck loads of pessimism are only battling with one question, that “If you don’t get what you want, something better is in store for you” then why would you say that “All good things come to an end”…. Nomatter what you say, you will contradict the other one for sure.

Is it that something better actually happens with you or you just tend to settle with a hope that someday it would really happen?

While I am trying to find that all elusive piece of mind, I would just like to ask if its normal to get all jittery like the way I am getting or do I just need a dose of optimistic medication?
                                                          

I miss you School and now College L
Wish I Could Go Back in Time cause if I Could, Hell Definitely I Would!

Peace! <3

1 comment:

  1. I geddit. :)
    The thing is, that good things don't just happen, we have to work towards them. We have to work hard, and smart, and out of the box, towards a life that we wouldn't want to escape from.

    ReplyDelete